How It Works
So How Does Seats4Soldiers Work?
Gift The Opportunity Of A Lifetime
Seats4Soldiers is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt non-profit that enables its supporters to honor our deployed U.S. military and reserve servicemen and women for their sacrifices by donating “seats” (tickets) to sporting/entertainment events upon their safe return home.
- Boost the morale of our heroic men and women and their loved ones while they are separated.
- Educate the public on the stresses loved ones and their deployed soldiers suffer while separated.
- Give back to those who ensure we remain free.
- Create lifelong memories.
Help us show our soldiers the appreciation they deserve by giving the gift of fun to them and their loved ones.
Register yourself. Active duty US military personnel who have recently returned from deployment and who are actively deployed may register.
Register your soldier. Loved ones of deployed soldiers may initiate their qualification process by registering them with Seats4Soldiers.
Confirm Deployed Status. Upload a scanned version of your orders, travel vouchers, etc., and confirm your registration via confirmation email sent by Seats4Soldiers.
Receive approved status. Once you have successfully registered with Seats4Soldiers, we will notify you via email, along with instructions on how to select seats to your desired event.
* Approved status does not guarantee seats to any event.
* *We will make every effort we can to fulfill your requests, however, seats to some events (i.e., the Super Bowl, Final Four, etc.) are more difficult come by and may not be satisfied.